Follow our Online Application Guide
Qualification Type: Master Degree
Duration: 1 year full-time / 3 years part time
Total Semesters: 3 for full-time / 6 for part time
Study Location: Main Campus at Mid Valley
Total Credits: 42
Faculty: School of Business and Applied Sciences
For Malaysian & International Student
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field OR
- Any other qualification that are equivalent and approved by The MERITUS University’s Senate.
International Students English Proficiency
- International English Language Test (IELTS)
– Overall band 6.5 OR
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
– Paper based test score of 570 and above OR
– Computer based test score of 230 and above OR
– Internet based test score of 88 and above.
- Conditional offers are considered on a case by case
basis by the Admissions Committee.
Intakes: March, July, October
Possible Academic Progression:
- Doctorate in Business Administration with local university or colleges
- Doctorate in Philosophy with local university or colleges
The Master of Business Administration is the gateway for both technical as well as non-technical professionals with Degrees of any disciplines to enhance their career into any type of managerial position. This programme prepares students with in-depth knowledge along with analytic skill to meet the challenges of being an effective level business executives.
Some of the highlights from this programmes are:-
- Leadership and personal development through experiential wilderness programme
- Immersive learning experience with relevant industry partners
- Benefit of learning from industry experts for acquaintance to industry challenges and issues
- Learn the application of business theories to real-life practical industry scenarios
- Experience the complexity of the business environment through real-life project attachment and business activities.
The MERITUS University Master of Business Administration is an industry relevant program that enables students to develop key skills and knowledge relevant to today’s business environment and demands.
- Business Economics and Global Markets
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Decision Risk Analysis
- Operations and Quality Management
- Organisational Behaviour & Leadership
- Project Paper
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Thinking and Management
49, The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel : +603 2287 1000
Fax: +603 2730 5050