MARA GETS in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry is a programme focusing on soft skills and leadership training, preparing the unemployed Diploma graduates for employability with the University’s partnered hotels.
The programme offers:
- 1-month Soft Skill & Leadership Training with MERITUS University
- 2-month On Job Training with Partnered Hotels
- 9-month Job Placement with Partnered Hotels
MARA GETS in Hospitality and Tourism Industry programme will sharpen your attitudes and leadership skills to be workplace ready. The entry requirements for our programme are:
- Malaysian citizen
- Below 30 years old
- Graduates with Diploma from accredited universities, colleges, or higher learning institutions
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to be relocated throughout the country
For interview registration, submit your application at the ‘Application Form’ tab by Friday, 11th January 2018.
Sponsor: Majlis Amanah Rakyat
Facilitated by: MERITUS University
Note: Successful candidate will sign a 12-month contract with MARA as proof of commitment.
For other enquiries:
📞 +60 16-676 3791 (Ms Khairunnisa)
📞 +60 12-229 5034 (Ms Fazira)
49, The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel : +603 2287 1000
Fax: +603 2730 5050